Travel & Events in 2014

  • ~ 2014 ~
  • Unique Capture Studio Day, Milton Keynes ~ Sat 12th April
  • Unique Capture Studio Day, Milton Keynes ~ Fri 25th April
  • Cork, Ireland ~ 21st-23rd April
  • SOUTH COAST TOUR Brighton, Bournemouth, Portmouth & Isle of Wight ~ 1st-12th June
  • Model Days @ Snaps Studio, Bournemouth - Fri 6th & Sat 7th June
  • SCOTLAND Tour - 23rd-29th June
  • Pavillion Studio, Scotland ~ Sat 30th & Sun 31st August
  • Dates to be decided for travels to Belgium, Netherlands, Paris, Switzerland, Sweden, Vienna for 2014...
  • Please send me a message to enquire about any of these events or if you would like to work with me so I can arrange a trip your way ~ holly@ivoryflame.co.uk

Monday, 10 January 2011

Peardrops

Another fabulous shot captured by Max Operandi (see our other shots here) alongside the delectable Rebecca Tun. I think we look pretty awesome here together! Rebecca is such a sweet and beautiful model, so delicate and elegant but also so strong in her style, it's such a pleasure to pose with her and I hope we get to work together more this year :-)

17 comments:

  1. This might be one of my favourite ever shots, Holly. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh wow, thanks Ros!! That's a great compliment for us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. This is the kind of thing I would happpily have on my wall. Gorgeous composition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWY WOWY !! This is just a sensational shot ! I LOVE IT.....I LOVE IT.
    Everything is right about it. I would quite happily hang it on my wall too.
    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and symmetrical, this is what you do best and excel in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the most beautiful images I've seen for a very long time. You two are a perfect fit. I should say you three really and include the talented photographer too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful. This is art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful lines and shapes. I am impressed by a beauty and aesthetics of this photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad for your great responses to this shot!! Thank you so much! I will pass it all on to Max :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome indeed. In fact it's got 'perfect' written all over it, light, tones, concept and models. Well done to all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - that has to be one of the most beautiful images ever - simply, perfection

    ReplyDelete
  12. You don't think I'd missed this one, do you? lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think Mary Poppins would say, "A perfectly perfect pair of peardrops by my reckoning"! And I would have to agree!

    ReplyDelete