Travel & Events in 2014

  • ~ 2014 ~
  • Unique Capture Studio Day, Milton Keynes ~ Sat 12th April
  • Unique Capture Studio Day, Milton Keynes ~ Fri 25th April
  • Cork, Ireland ~ 21st-23rd April
  • SOUTH COAST TOUR Brighton, Bournemouth, Portmouth & Isle of Wight ~ 1st-12th June
  • Model Days @ Snaps Studio, Bournemouth - Fri 6th & Sat 7th June
  • SCOTLAND Tour - 23rd-29th June
  • Pavillion Studio, Scotland ~ Sat 30th & Sun 31st August
  • Dates to be decided for travels to Belgium, Netherlands, Paris, Switzerland, Sweden, Vienna for 2014...
  • Please send me a message to enquire about any of these events or if you would like to work with me so I can arrange a trip your way ~ holly@ivoryflame.co.uk

Friday, 18 February 2011

Chocolat

Some more gorgeous images from the luxury corset designer Sparklewren- check out her work on her website and sale items on her Etsy site! The yummy photography is by Sean Elliot, I love how he captured the magnificant golds and bronzes around the silky smooth textures and shine of the fabrics. I ended up buying the powder blue underbust corset as I loved it so much, and Madame Bink is now the owner of the full cream lace corset, which I'm sure looks awesomly stunning on her hourglass figure - so she is the lady to go to for gorgeous bridal boudoir!


They remind me of the beautiful Audrey Tautou advert for Chanel...

6 comments:

  1. A lovely post Holly, thank you. I still absolutely adore those mirror shots :-)

    Audrey Tatou is so beautiful and charming... I hope you've seen cute little French film "Priceless"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't Jenni, only seen Amelie & A Very Long Engagement... will have to order it from my lovefilm.

    Yes the mirror shots are lushious, the tones and detail are just fab, roll on the next shoot - not long!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to come see with "chocolat" attached to this... not disappointed! Such beautiful romantic imagery. You are amazing, Miss Flameh! And now I think I'll sit in front of the computer and do some work while sipping on some "chocolat" :) <3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful mirror shots. You just get better and better. I love Audrey Tatou.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If there was ever a set of images I wish I had taken it is these, they are gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete