Travel & Events in 2014

  • ~ 2014 ~
  • WALES - 27th-31st July
  • SCOTLAND - Late August
  • Pavillion Studio, Scotland ~ Sat 30th & Sun 31st August
  • SOMERSET & DORSET 8th-11th September
  • VIENNA - Mid September
  • IRELAND Dublin & Cork - Late September
  • Dates to be decided for travels to Belgium, Netherlands, Paris, Switzerland, Sweden, Vienna for 2014...
  • Please send me a message to enquire about any of these events or if you would like to work with me so I can arrange a trip your way ~ holly@ivoryflame.co.uk

Thursday, 8 March 2012

Satin Shadows

Elegant and sensual boudoir by Baron Bratby at Immortal Eye Studios in Aylesbury. I love the lighting and shimmering, sepia tones. I also had a model day there at the end of February, which was great to work in the studio more with some old and new faces, I will post up some images from the day soon :-)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos
    There's a very "alive" feeling to them

    ReplyDelete