Travel & Events in 2014

  • ~ 2014 ~
  • WALES - 27th-31st July
  • SCOTLAND - Late August
  • Pavillion Studio, Scotland ~ Sat 30th & Sun 31st August
  • SOMERSET & DORSET 8th-11th September
  • VIENNA - Mid September
  • IRELAND Dublin & Cork - Late September
  • Dates to be decided for travels to Belgium, Netherlands, Paris, Switzerland, Sweden, Vienna for 2014...
  • Please send me a message to enquire about any of these events or if you would like to work with me so I can arrange a trip your way ~ holly@ivoryflame.co.uk

Wednesday, 18 April 2012

A Quiet Moment

Today I'm showing off some lovely gentle portraits and boudoir shots taken by Rob Southall at his home in Birmingham. He wanted to go for something just really soft, calm and feminine, and as the light changed through the afternoon, it ended with some lovely warm rays filtering through the windows and adding to the hazy, dreamy feel. Perfect! You may have seen the last one already on my FB cover photo :-) Hope you like them!


Tomorrow I am off working down towards Bristol and then to Portugal shooting for the weekend, so exciting! But I'll leave you with some blogs each day and fill you in on my return.

1 comment: